Adobe Illustrator CS5 Level 2 Training Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create complex illustrations.
- enhance complex illustrations.
- create a vector version of a raster graphic.
- create special effects.
- work with graphs.
- work with variables.
- prepare documents for composite and commercial printing.
- export graphics for the web and mobile devices.
- Lesson 1: Creating Complex Illustrations
- Topic 1A: Create a Custom Shape Using Simple Shapes
- Topic 1B: Create Perspective Drawings
- Topic 1C: Create Compound Paths
- Topic 1D: Offset Paths
- Topic 1E: Erase Shapes
- Lesson 2: Enhancing Complex Illustrations
- Topic 2A: Organize Objects with Layers
- Topic 2B: Create Symbols
- Topic 2C: Create a Pattern Swatch
- Topic 2D: Create a Mesh
- Topic 2E: Create Custom Brushes
- Topic 2F: Apply Color Using Live Paint
- Topic 2G: Recolor Artwork
- Lesson 3: Creating a Vector Version of a Raster Graphic
- Topic 3A: Trace Artwork
- Topic 3B: Adjust the Results of Tracing
- Topic 3C: Create a Custom Preset
- Topic 3D: Convert a Traced Object to Paths
- Lesson 4: Creating Special Effects
- Topic 4A: Apply Effects
- Topic 4B: Create Masks
- Topic 4C: Simplify Paths
- Topic 4D: Create Blends
- Topic 4E: Share Graphic Styles
- Topic 4F: Create 3D Effects
- Lesson 5: Working with Graphs
- Topic 5A: Create a Graph
- Topic 5B: Format a Graph
- Lesson 6: Working with Variables
- Topic 6A: Create Variables
- Topic 6B: Create Data Sets
- Lesson 7: Outputting Documents
- Topic 7A: Set Up Color Management
- Topic 7B: Preview an Overprint
- Topic 7C: Apply Spot Colors
- Topic 7D: Print a Composite Proof
- Topic 7E: Create Color Separations
- Topic 7F: Create an Adobe PDF File
- Lesson 8: Exporting Graphics for the Web and Mobile Devices
- Topic 8A: Convert Colors to Web-Safe Colors
- Topic 8B: Work with Actions
- Topic 8C: Export a File as an SWF File
- Topic 8D: Create Slices
- Topic 8E: Add Interactivity to an SVG File
- Topic 8F: Preview an Illustration for Mobile Devices