Microsoft Office Training Courses
Today’s office runs on a suite of products that includes these names: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Windows and Word. As a member of the modern workforce, these systems and applications are the framework for keeping pace with your industry, your clients and your suppliers. It is not enough to simply know your job, these days we must master these programs to excel in our jobs.
Training Options classes are structured to ‘take away the mystery’ and develop proficiency in these five keys to business.
Not sure which level of instruction to attend or recommend to your staff? We invite you to go to our training course outlines, print a copy and review the lessons for each level. Then, place a “check mark” beside the items you have strong confidence in performing. Place a “circle” around the item numbers you are not as confident about or want to improve. Compare your “checks” and your “circles” and if there is more than one lesson area about which you have a question, sign up and attend that course.
It is our experience that most adults in the workforce have experience manipulating these applications at very high levels, without having learned the basics. While that is admirable, there is greater value to knowing the foundational steps that can make us smarter and faster by owning a broader knowledge and understanding. Training Options presents business applications classes in multiple levels to address all that you need to know to master the applications.
- Microsoft Project 2007 L1 (1 day)
- Microsoft Project 2010 Level 1 (1 day)
- Microsoft Project 2010 Level 2 (1 day)
- Office 2010 Transition from Office 2003 (1 day)
- Project Management Fundamentals (1 day)
- Publisher 2007 (1 day)
- Publisher 2010 (1 day)
- Microsoft Project 2003 Level 1 (1 day)
- Microsoft Project 2003 Level 2 (1 day)
- Excel 2010 Exam Bundle (3 days)
- Excel 2010 Level 1 (1 day)
- Excel 2010 Level 2 (1 day)
- Excel 2010 Level 3 (1 day)
- Excel 2010 Level 4 (1 day)
- Excel 2007 Level 1 (1 day)
- Excel 2007 Level 2 (1 day)
- Excel 2007 Level 3 (1 day)
- Excel 2010 VBA (1 day)
- Excel 2003 Level 1 (1 day)
- Excel 2003 Level 2 (1 day)
- Excel 2003 Level 3 (1 day)