Access 2010 Level 2 Training Course
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- streamline data entry and maintain data integrity.
- join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- create flexible queries to display specified records, allow for user-determined query criteria, and modify data using queries.
- improve forms.
- customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.
- share data between Access and other applications.
- Lesson 1: Controlling Data Entry
- Topic 1A: Constrain Data Entry Using Field Properties
- Topic 1B: Establish Data Entry Formats for Entering Field Values
- Topic 1C: Create a List of Values for a Field
- Lesson 2: Joining Tables
- Topic 2A: Create Query Joins
- Topic 2B: Join Tables with No Common Fields
- Topic 2C: Relate Data Within a Table
- Lesson 3: Creating Flexible Queries
- Topic 3A: Set the Select Query Properties
- Topic 3B: Retrieve Records Based on Input Criteria
- Topic 3C: Create Action Queries
- Lesson 4: Improving Forms
- Topic 4A: Restrict Data Entry in Forms
- Topic 4B: Organize Information with Tab Pages
- Topic 4C: Add a Command Button to a Form
- Topic 4D: Create a Subform
- Topic 4E: Display a Summary of Data in a Form
- Topic 4F: Change the Display of Data Conditionally
- Lesson 5: Customizing Reports
- Topic 5A: Organize Report Information
- Topic 5B: Format Reports
- Topic 5C: Control Report Pagination
- Topic 5D: Summarize Report Information
- Topic 5E: Add a Subreport to an Existing Report
- Topic 5F: Create a Mailing Label Report
- Lesson 6: Sharing Data Across Applications
- Topic 6A: Import Data into Access
- Topic 6B: Export Data to Text File Formats
- Topic 6C: Export Access Data to Excel
- Topic 6D: Create a Mail Merge