Office 2010 Transition from Office 2003 Training Course
You will work with the new and updated features of Microsoft Office 2010
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the new and enhanced features that are common to all applications in the Microsoft Office suite.
- modify documents using Microsoft Word 2010.
- present worksheet data using Microsoft Excel 2010.
- create Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 presentations.
- work with databases using Microsoft Access 2010.
- manage tasks using the new features in Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- share files using Microsoft Office 2010.
Users with prior experience of previous versions of the Microsoft Office suite, who are looking to transition to 2010 and want to know what the new features of Office 2010 are.
To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with prior versions of the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook).
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2010
- Topic 1A: Customize the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Work with Ribbon Tabs
- Topic 1C: Save Files in Different Formats
- Topic 1D: Print Files
- Lesson 2: Modifying Documents Using Microsoft Word 2010
- Topic 2A: Navigate and Find Information
- Topic 2B: Apply Text Styles
- Topic 2C: Add SmartArt Graphics
- Topic 2D: Insert Screenshots in a Document
- Topic 2E: Compare Reviewed Documents
- Lesson 3: Working with Spreadsheets Using Microsoft Excel 2010
- Topic 3A: Work with Tables
- Topic 3B: Apply a Formula
- Topic 3C: Apply Enhanced Conditional Formatting
- Topic 3D: Create Charts
- Topic 3E: Create Sparklines
- Topic 3F: Work with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Lesson 4: Creating Dynamic Presentations Using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Topic 4A: Apply Themes
- Topic 4B: Apply Picture Effects
- Topic 4C: Apply Animation and Transition Effects
- Topic 4D: Add Videos
- Topic 4E: Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Lesson 5: Working with Databases Using Microsoft Access 2010
- Topic 5A: Work with Tables
- Topic 5B: Work with Queries and Macros
- Topic 5C: Create Forms
- Topic 5D: Create Reports
- Topic 5E: Work with External Data
- Topic 5F: Design a Database for the Web
- Lesson 6: Managing Information at Work with Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Topic 6A: Manage Email Messages
- Topic 6B: Locate Information Quickly
- Topic 6C: Share Calendar Information
- Topic 6D: Share Contact Information
- Topic 6E: Add RSS Feeds
- Lesson 7: Sharing Microsoft Office 2010 Files
- Topic 7A: Protect Files
- Topic 7B: Share Files