2793 - Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Training Course
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe SQL Server Reporting Services and its components.
- Create a Reporting Services report.
- Enhance a Reporting Services report.
- Create and manipulate data sets.
- Use report models to implement reporting for business users.
- Configure report publishing and execution settings.
- Implement subscriptions for reports.
- Administer Reporting Services.
- Implement custom Reporting Services applications.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Exposure to creating reports in Microsoft Access or other third-party reporting products, such as Crystal Reports.
- Conceptual understanding of the push and pull distribution/subscription paradigm.
- Experience navigating the Microsoft Windows Server environment.
- Experience with Windows services (starting and stopping)
- Experience creating service accounts and permissions
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including:
- SQL Server Agent.
- SQL Server query language (SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, and DELETE).
- SQL Server System tables.
- SQL Server accounts (users and permissions).